과천의문화재> 지정문화재

지정문화재

지정문화재 (과천향토사 수록)

※ 마우스를 클릭하시면 시설에 관한 자세한 내용을 보실 수 있습니다.

  • 조선방역지도

    조선방역지도

    조선방역지도
    국보 제248호 지정연월일: 1989년 8월 1일 소재지: 과천시 중앙동 2-6(국사편찬위원회)

    조선방역지도는 1287년 8월 1일 과천에서는 유일하게 국보로 지정된 문화재이자.국보급으로는 우리나라에서 가장 오래된 지도다.
    이 지도는 명종 12년(1557) 8월부터 명종 13년 2월 사이에 제용감에서 전국의 공물 진상내용을 파악하기 위해 제작했던 것으로추정된다. 비단위에 채색 안료로그려진 조선방역지도는 우리나라8도의 주와 현을표시한 '8도주현도'로서 상단에 '조선방역지도' 라고 씌어있고 중앙부에 우리나라 전도(G3×98.5cm)가 그려져 있다 주와 현의 명칭은 8도별로 색상을 구분하여 원안에 표시했고 하단에는 지도 제작에 참여한 사람의 이름을 적은 좌목이 있다.
    조선방역지도는 임진왜란 때 다른 문화재와 함께 왜군에의해 약탈되어 대마번(대마도에 설치했던 일본의 봉건통치기구)에 소장되어 있던 것을 일제 강점기조선사편수회에서 식민통치사료로 이용하기 위해다른 종가문서와 함께 구입(1929 . 1938년)했던 것인데, 해방 후 국사편찬위원회가 인수하여 종가문서를 분류하는 과정에서 발견되었다.
    조선방역지도는 조선전기에 제작된 지도 중 비교적 정확한 원본 지도다. 특이한 것은 울릉도와 독도가 빠져 있는 반면 대마도와 만주지방을 우리나라로 표시한 점이다. 울릉도와 독도가 빠진것은 해상교통이 발달하지 않았던 시대였으므로 멀리 떨어져 있는 섬에 대한 영토 개념이 부족했기 때문으로 해석 된다. 반면 대마도는 조선 전기까지만 해도 우리나라 영토라는 인식이 지배적이었으므로 멀리 떨어져 있어 조정의 관리가 소홀한 틈을 타 왜구의 소굴이 되었다고 판단 의도적으로 우리나라 영토에 포함시켰을 것으로 추측된다. 또한 만주지방을 표시한 것은 이 지역이 엿낱부터 우리 영토였기 때문에 압록강과 두만강을 경계로 하는 영토의식에서 벗어난 만리사상의 결과엾던 것으로 추정된다.
    DATA 위치 국사편찬위원회에 소장

    National Treasure No. 248 Printer
    Specify date: August 1, 1989
    Location: Gwacheon, Jungang-dong 2-6 (National History Compilation Committee)
    Defense of Korea is August 1, 1287 in Gwacheon
    As the only designated national treasures and cultural assets. Jidoda the oldest in the country include national treasure.
    This map Myeongjong 12 (1557) August 42 February to 13 years Myeongjong jeyonggameseo national tribute was made to determine the truth of information is estimated. Coloring pigment painted silk on top of the Korean defense to escape the country eight degrees, the current state of hyeoneulpyosihan '8 'at the top as the' defense of Korea, Korea says, and conduction in the central part (G3 × 98.5cm) states that are depicted prefecture name to the 8 dobyeol distinguish colors were displayed in the circle at the bottom of the name of the person involved in production is less jwamokyi.
    When the Japanese invasion of Korea Map of defenses in conjunction with other cultural property has been looted by the Japanese daemabeon (Tsushima Japan's feudal rule was installed in the organization) Number of joseonsa Japanese colonial rule at that time was housed in the colonial rule to use as feed and other closing documents purchased (1929. 1938) geotinde the liberation of the National History Compilation Committee, the closing arguments have been discovered in the process of classifying documents.
    Map of Korea that the Korean defense, a relatively accurate source of electricity produced jidoda. Dokdo is unusual and out of Dokdo and Tsushima, while South Korea expressed as the province is 10,000 shares. Dokdo Dokdo and the agony did not develop marine transportation era Being on an island far away because the soil is interpreted as a lack of concepts. Until the Tsushima Korea, while Korea Electric territory, far away from the perception that the dominant control of the management yieoteumeuro soholhan crack den of two other Japanese pirates believe intentionally country is estimated to have included in the territory. In addition to display the province is 10,000 shares yeotnatbuteo this area because it was our territory to the Yalu and Tumen boundaries of the territory beyond the Great Wall in the history of consciousness gyeolgwayeopdeon estimated.
    Own position on the National History Compilation Committee

    国宝第248号指定年月の: 1989年 8月 1日所在地: 果川市中央洞 2-6(国史編纂委員会) 朝鮮防疫指導は 1287年 8月 1日果川では唯一に国宝に指定された文化財と同時に.国宝級では我が国で一番古い負け.
    この指導は明宗 12年(1557) 8月から明宗 13年 2月の間に第勇敢で全国の供え物真相内容を把握するために製作したものと推定される. 非単位に彩色アンリョログリョジン朝鮮防疫指導は我が国の8道の株とヒョンウルピョシした '8逃走県も'として上端に '朝鮮防疫誌も' とスィオイッゴ中央部に我が国の前途(G3×98.5cm)が描いたんですあって株と現の名称は 8道別で色相を区分して原案に表示する下端には指導製作に参加した人の名前を書いた座目がある.
    朝鮮防疫指導は壬辰の乱の時他の文化財とともにウェグンエウィして掠奪されるデマボン(対馬島に設置した日本の封建統治期で)に所長されるあったことを日帝強点期朝鮮史編修会で殖民統治史料で利用するウィヘダルン終値文書とともに購入(1929 . 1938年)したことだが, 解放後国史編纂委員会が引き受けて終値文書を分類する過程で発見された.
    朝鮮防疫指導は朝鮮前期に製作されてからも中比較的正確な原本指導だ. 珍しいことは鬱陵島と独島が抜けるある一方対馬島と満洲地方を我が国で表示した点だ. 鬱陵島と独島の抜けたことは海上交通が発達しなかった時代だったから遠く離れるある島に対する領土概念が不足だったからで解釈になる. 一方対馬島は朝鮮前期までにしても我が国の領土という認識が支配的だったので遠く離れるある調整の管理が疎かなすきに乗じる倭寇の巣窟になったと判断意図的に我が国の領土に含ませたことに推測される. また満洲地方を表示したことはこの地域がヨッナッから私たちの領土だから鴨緑江と豆満江を境界にする領土意識から脱した万里思想のギョルグァヨブドンのに推定される.
    位置国史編纂委員会に所長

  • 연주대

    연주대

    연주대
    경기도지정기념물 20호 지정연월일: 1973년 7월 10일 소재지: 과천시 중앙동 산 12-1

    하늘을 향해 높게 치솟은 연주대. 그 기암절벽 위에서 바라보는 경치는 서울 근교에서 보기 드문 절경이다.
    신라 제 30대 문무왕 17년(667)에 의상대사가 참선을 하던 곳이라서 '의상대'로 불리다가 조선시대에 와서 '연주대'라는 이름으로 바뀌게 되었다.
    연주대라는 이름이 생기게 된 계기에 대해서는 두가지 이야기가 전해 내려온다. 하나는 고려가 멸망한 후 관악산에 은거했던 고려말 충신 강득룡,서견,남을진 등이 이곳에 올라 개성 땅을 바라보며 옛왕조를 그리워 했다 하여 연주대라는 이름을 얻었다는 설이다.
    또 다른 설에는 조선 태조대왕이 이곳에 행차하여 '원각','연주' 두절을 새로 짓고 친필로 '연주대'라 명명한 데서 유래된 이름이라는 이야기도 있다.
    관악산을 오르는 사람들의 가장 큰 즐거움 중 하나는 바로 이 연주대에서 전망을 즐기는 것.
    옛날에는 송도(개성)까지 보였다고 하며, 지금도 맑은 날이면 서울은 물론 인천 앞바다,수원 등 수도권 일원이 한눈에 들어온다.
    경기도 기념물 제 20호로 지정되어 있는 연주대의 벼랑 끝에는 자그마한 법당이 아슬아슬하게 걸린 듯한 모습으로 서 있다. 이 법당은 웅진전으로, 5평 남짓한 아담한 건물에 맞배지붕을 이고 있다.
    입구의 바위 면에는 영험하기로 소문난 마애약사여래입상이 있어 소원을 빌기 위해 찾아오는 사람들의 발길이 끊이지 않는다. 위치관악산 정상,연주암에서 도보 15분

    Gyeonggi-do Monument No. 20 specifies
    Specify Date: July 10, 1973
    Location: Gwacheon city, Jungang-dong San 12-1

    To toward a sky Yeonjudae which rises highly.
    Above the cliffs overlooking the breathtaking scenery is rare in the suburbs of Seoul.

    In Silla 30th King Munmu 17 years (667), teacher 'Uisang' of a Buddhist priest had meditated at that place .After that they had called 'Uisangdae' .
    In the Coseon Dynasty ,'Yeonjudae' was changed to the name.

    Origin of the name 'yeonjudae' tell the story about the two kinds descend.
    One is that after the fall of the Goryeo Dynasty,
    Loyalists in the late Goryeo up here, overlooking the old city and had to miss the old dynasty.
    'Yeonju' means misssing the King.

    Another origin is thatGreat Emperor of Chosen arrived here ,built two new temples 'wongak'and'yeonju'. Renamed in his own handwriting that 'yeonjudae'.

    Climbing Mt Kwanak, One of the most fun of people just enjoying the view from Yeonjudae.

    In the past, to Songdo(capital of the Goryeo Dynasty), showed that far, and now in Seoul, as well as fine weather off the coast of Incheon, Suwon and Seoul comes at a glance members.

    Gyeonggi-do Monument No. 20 is designated as a cliff at the end of Yeonjudae a small hall, seemed like it took a narrow margin to the stands.
    this hall is called 'WJ jeon', a little more than 17square meters flat and little house facing the roof of the house two.

    Proverbial rock side of the entrance to Maae Pharmacists Standing Buddha have a desire to pray for Buddha statue visits are enamored of the people.

    Position : top of the Mt Kwanak , 15 minutes walk from yeonjuam

    京畿道指定記念物 20号指定年月の: 1973年 7月 10日所在地: 果川市中央洞山 12-1 空を向けておくように聳えた演奏台. その奇巌絶壁の上で眺める景色はソウル近郊で珍しい絶景だ.
    新羅第 30代文武王 17年(667)にイサン大師が参禅をした所なので '義湘台'と呼ばれている途中朝鮮時代にわで '演奏台'という名前に変わるようになった.
    演奏台という名前ができるようになったきっかけに対しては二つの話が伝えて下る. 一つは高麗が滅亡した後冠岳山に隠居した高麗末忠臣ガングドックリョング,西犬,残るかはなどがこちらに上がって開城地を眺めてイェッワングゾをしのんだと言って演奏台という名前を得たという説だ.
    また他のお正月には朝鮮太祖大王がこちらにお出ましして '円覚','演奏' 途絶を新たに作る親筆で '演奏台'だと名付けたことから来由された名前という話もある.
    冠岳山を登る人々の最大の楽しみの中で一つはまさにこの演奏台で見込みを楽しむこと.
    昔には松都(開城)まで見えたと言って, 今も清い日ならソウルはもちろん仁川沖合,水原など首都圏一円がひと目にドルオオンダ.
    京畿道記念物第 20号に指定されるある演奏台の崖終りにはやや小さい法堂がはらはらするようにかかったような姿で三ある. この法堂はウンジン殿で, 5坪余りな優雅で淡白な建物にマッベ屋根を載せるある.
    入口の岩面にはあらたかなのにうわさが立った磨崖薬師如来入賞がある願いを祈るために尋ねて来る人々の足が絶えない. 位置冠岳山頂上,演奏庵から徒歩 15分

  • 효령대군 영정

    효령대군 영정

    효령대군 영정
    경기도지정유형문화재 제81호 지정년월일: 1978년 10월 10일 소재지: 과천시 중앙동 85-1

    효령각 안에 모셔진 효령대군 영정은 전면에서 바라본 전신좌상이다. 가슴에는 관대를 착용했고 오른손으로 잡은 홀의 고리는 발까지 흘러내려와 있다.
    약간 아래쪽을 향한 시선 처리로 근엄한 표정을 잘 살려냈으며, 어깨와 무릎에 구름과 당초문을 그려넣은 홍의, 하단에 여의두문과 용비늘,용의 발톱 3조를 금칠로 정성껏 처리한 홍포, 납작하고 네모난 선반 위에 가지런히 올려진 신발 처리등은 귀한 신분을 잘 표현하고 있다.
    무릎사이로 흐르는 옷의 주름이나 섬세한 필치로 그려진 눈썹,수염 등으로 미루어 볼때 당시의 초상화 수법이 상당히 정교했음을 짐작할 수 있다.
    정확한 제작연대는 알 수 없으나 조선 전기 초상화의 화풍을 읽을 수 있는 귀중한 자료로서 그 가치가 높다.
    효령대군은 조선시대 3대 임금인 태종의 둘째 왕자로 이름은 보( ),자는 선숙( ),호는 연강( )이다.
    슬하에 양녕대군,효령대군,충녕대군 세아들을 둔 태종은 똑똑하고 어진 마음이 돋보였던 셋째아들 충녕대군에게 왕위를 물려주고 싶어했다. 이를 눈치챈 맏아들 양녕은 미친사람 행세를 함으로써 왕위를 사양했다.
    어렸을 때부터 효성과 우애가 지극했던 효령도 양녕의 뜻을 읽고 출가하여 관악산에서 수도생활을 하며 대궐 밖 생활을 했다.
    연주암을 창건한 효령대군은 궁에 두고 온 부왕과 가족들이 생각 날 때마다 궁궐이 바라다 보이는 연주대에 올라 그리움을 달랬다고 한다. 이후 효령대군은 화엄사를 중건하고, 상원사 종을 주조했으며,원각사 조성도감으로 활동하는 한편, 반야바라밀다심경과 원각경을 훈민정음으로 번역하는 등 불교 진흥에 크게 공헌했다. 효령대군의 능은 과천현 동적리(현재 서초구 방배동)에 있다.

    Gyeonggi-do tangible cultural property No. 81 Printer
    Designated Date: October 10, 1978
    Address: 85-1, Jungang-dong, Gwacheon
    Hyoryeonggak seen from the front in mosyeojin hyoryeongdaegun portrait is a full-length statue. Wear a generous heart and feet with your right hand rings streams down the hall, and is caught.
    Slightly toward the bottom face solemn gaze processing was well brought, shoulders and knees and drew the clouds and dangchomun hongui, two doors at the bottom of yongbineul Vinyard, a dragon's claw Section 3 geumchilro utmost hongpo processed, napjakhago square neatly on the shelf processing and I raised the precious shoes are well represented identity.
    Flowing between the knee crease and eyebrows painted in delicate strokes, pulling hair, etc. I see a very sophisticated technique has a portrait of the time you can imagine.
    Production is unknown, but the exact era of the Korean Electric portrait painting can be read as a valuable material that has high value.
    3 imgeumin Taizong hyoryeongdaeguneun Joseon Dynasty in the name of the second prince, Bo (), who seonsuk (), arc mild steel () is.
    Ever the Meitoku, hyoryeongdaegun, chungnyeongdaegun-year-olds are smart and Taizong was placed third heart dotboyeotdeon chungnyeongdaegunege to the throne in favor of his son wanted. By pretending to be this crazy rat yangnyeongeun eldest son to the throne specifications.
    Hyosung childhood and friendship means a jigeuk read the hyoryeongdo yangnyeongui Gwanaksan in the capital got married, and living out the life daegwol said.
    And the whole palace was built hyoryeongdaeguneun yeonjuam father and family whenever I play at the bar overlooking the palace up longing to be Asked.
    Since the Alpine hyoryeongdaeguneun hwaeomsa and sangwonsa bell was cast, Book wongaksa active composition, while Vanya baramilda wongak and light of heart, such as a translation Hunmin has contributed greatly to the promotion of Buddhism. Hyoryeongdaegunui function is gwacheonhyeon dongjeokri (Seocho Bangbae currently) is.

    京畿道指定有形文化財第81号指定年月である: 1978年 10月 10日所在地: 果川市中央洞 85-1
    ヒョリョングガック中にモショジン孝寧大君影幀は全面で眺めた電信座像だ.
    胸には寛大を着する右手で取ったホールのかかれる足までフルロネリョとある.
    ちょっと下側を向けた視線処理に謹厳した表情をよくサルリョネッウであり, 肩と膝に雲と唐草紋をグリョノッは紅の, 下端にヨウィドムンと竜鱗,竜の足指の爪 3兆を金漆で丹念に処理した弘布, 平たい四角い棚の上にきちんと上げられた履き物処理等は珍しい身分をよく表現するある.
    膝間で流れる服の筋目や纎細な筆遣いでグリョジン眉毛,ひげなどで推し量る時当時の肖像画手法がよほど精巧だったことを見当をつけることはできる.
    正確な製作連帯は分かることができないが朝鮮前期肖像画の画風を読める貴重な資料としてその価値が高い.
    孝寧大君は朝鮮時代 3代賃金である太宗の二番目王子に名前は補( ),寝る船宿( ),号は軟鋼( )だ.
    もとにヤングニョングデだね,孝寧大君,ツングニョングデだねセアドルを置いた太宗は利口だ御真心が引き立ったセッチェアドルツングニョングデグンに王位を譲るシブオした. これを気づいた長男ヤングニョングは狂った人になりすますことで王位を遠慮した.
    幼い頃から孝誠と友愛が至極だったヒョリョングもヤングニョングの意味を読む嫁入りして冠岳山で首都生活をして大闕外生活をした.
    演奏庵を創建した孝寧大君は宮に置く全父王と家族たちの思い出す度に宮廷がバラだ見える演奏台に上がって描いたなぐさめたと言う.
    以後孝寧大君は華儼寺を重建する, 上院寺鐘を鋳造したし,ウォンカク寺造成図鑑で活動する一方, 般若波羅蜜多心経と円覚頃を訓民正音で翻訳するなど仏教振興に大きく貢献した. 孝寧大君の御陵は果川県動的里(現在瑞草区方背洞)にある.

  • 과천향교

    과천향교

    Gwacheon Hyanggyo - 과천향교 (果川鄕校) (built 1398 onward)
    This Confucian school was first established in Gwacheon in 1398 by Yeol, a follower of the High Priest Muhakdaesa. It was burnt down in 1400 and later reconstructed. It was destroyed during the Japanese invasions of 1592-98, rebuilt, and destroyed again during the 1636-37 invasion by the Qing Chinese. It was once again reconstructed sometime in the early 17th century and moved here in 1690 by the chief officer of Gwacheon. Of the remaining structures, the Daeseongjeon and Myeongnyundang halls are the most important. The Myeongnyundang is where local students were taught Confucianism and the Daeseongjeon is where memorial rituals were held annually to honor five great Confucian sages.

    Like most hyanggyo built on a sloped surface, the shrine building is higher than the study hall. On level land the configuration is generally reversed, with the shrine coming first to indicate its importance.

    경기도지정문화재자료 제9호 지정년월일: 1975년 2월 5일 소재지: 과천시 중앙동 81번지
    과천향교

    향교란 고려시대와 조선시대에 중앙집권적인 국가구조를 보완하기 위하여 지방 군현에서 설립했던 관학교육기관이다. 유학을 가르쳐 후학을 양성하거나 자체적으로 향시를 치러 생원, 진사 등과 같은 지방관리를 임용하기도 했다. 관악산 등산로 입구에 위치한 과천향교는 조선 태조 7년(1398)에 창건되었으나 향교 터가 좋지 않아 등과유생이 없다는 이유로,숙종 16년(1690)에 현재의 위치로 이전해 개축되었다. 1944년 일제의 1군1향교 원칙에 따라 안산.시흥 향교가 과천향교에 통폐합되었다가 1959년 시흥군이라는 군명에 따라 시흥향교로 바뀌어 사용되어 오다가 1996년 성균관의 승인에 의해 과천향교라는 이름을 되찾게 되었다. 경기도 문화재자료 제9호로 지정된 과천향교는 전학후묘의 배치에 따라 앞쪽에 유생들이 공부하는 명륜당이 있고, 뒤쪽에 공자를 비롯한 25성현의 위패를 모신 대성전이 있으며, 홍살문과 내.외삼문이 있다. 문묘(대성전)는 공자를 비롯한 중국5성과 송조 2현 및 우리나라 유학 18선현의 위패를 봉안하고 제향한다. 봄(음력2월)과 가을(음력8월) 초정일에 석전대제를, 그리고 초하루와 보름에 분향삭망례를 지낸다. 위치 지하철 4호선 정부과천청사 역 하차, 관악산 등산로 입구

    과천향교

    향교, 이것만은 알고 가자 향교의 건물들을 보면 세 줄의 높은 계단이 나 있고 이 계단을 통해 뜨락에서 건물 안으로 들어가도록 되어 있다. 향교를 방문했을 떄는 경건한 마음으로 계단을 오르내리되, 오를 때는 건물을 마주한 채 오른쪽 계단을, 내려갈 때는 왼쪽 계단을 통해 내려가는 것이 예의다. 가운데 놓인 계단은 신()의 계단이라 해서, 비워두는 곳이므로 함부로 오르내려서는 안된다. 또한 계단에서는 뛰어도 안된다. 오른발을 딛고 왼발을 오른발 옆에 끌어다 붙이는 식으로, 한 단을 오를 때마다 두 발 모두를 차례로 딛는 합보를 하며, 경건한 마음으로 올라야 한다.

    Specify Gyeonggi Cultural Resources Issue # 9
    Designated Date: February 5, 1975
    Address: 81 dong, Gwacheon, Jungang-dong
    Confucian school (Hyanggyo) in the Goryeo and Joseon Dynasty centralized national structure was established in order to complement the local public educational institutions
    Gwanak Mountain Trail is located at the entrance of Gwacheon Hyanggyo .
    In Chosen Taejo 7 (1398) was built in the Confucian school foundations .
    Confucian school is not good foundations, was admitted to the Central Testing.
    In, Sukjong 16 years (1690), were rebuilt relocated to its present location.
    1944 years of colonial rule by a group a Confucian school in Ansan. Siheung Hyanggyo was incorporated in the Confucian school of Gwacheon
    1959 Siheunggun transformed into a Gun&Myeon name used depending on the way over Siheung Hyanggyo
    Gwacheon in 1996 by the Center, the approval of the Confucian school was named regained.Gwacheon Hyanggyo ,
    Gyeonggi Cultural Resources has been designated as Part 9.

    Studying house MyungRyunDang is located in the front,Sacrificing house DaeSungJeon ( 25 teachers, including Confucius, house of the tablet dedicated to) , on the back.
    there are Hongsalmun,, Naesammun, and Oesammun.

    Munmeo(Daesungjeon), including Confucius and the Chinese five people Songjo two people and 18 teachers in Korea and ceremonies worshiping the tablets are enshrined.
    Spring (Lunar February) and autumn (lunar August) in the early Seokjeondaeje doing,And the new moon and full moon ceremonies Bunhyangsakmangrye.
    Location: Gwacheon Government Complex Station on subway line 4, Gwanak Mountain Trail Entrance

    Look at the three lines of high Confucian school building or a staircase and through the stairs into the building to enter from the garden is.
    When they decide to visit Hyanggyo cases could not catch up the stairs to the heart, while the right side facing the building, climb stairs, descend down the stairs to the left when the courtesy.
    Set of stairs because the stairs to the gods, is left blank, or make the place go up, so carelessly.
    In addition, the stairs should not have jumped.
    Feet on the right foot onto his left foot and right foot next to the attached way, go up a stage and then every time you step two feet and legs for all to gather pace, and climb to the pious mind.

    京畿道指定文化財資料第9号指定年月である: 1975年 2月 5日所在地: 果川市中央洞 81番(回)郷校と言う(のは)高麗時代と朝鮮時代に中央集権的な国家構造を補うために地方郡県で設立した官学教育機関だ.
    留学を教える後学を養成するとか自主的に郷試を支払う生員, 陳謝などのような地方役人を任用したりした. 冠岳山登山路入口に位した果川郷橋は朝鮮太祖 7年(1398)に創建されたが郷校敷地が良くなくてドンググァユセングがないという理由で,肅宗 16年(1690)に現在の位置に移転して改築された. 1944年日製の 1群1郷校原則によって住まないg.始興郷校が果川郷橋に統廃合されてから 1959年始興君という軍命によって始興郷校に変わる使われる来ている途中 1996年成均館の承認によって果川郷橋という名前を取り戻すようになった. 京畿道文化財資料第9号に指定された果川郷橋は転校の後廟議配置によって先方に儒生たちの勉強する明倫堂がある, 裏側に孔子を含めた 25聖賢の位牌が仕えた大成殿があり, 桟が付けてある赤門と出すの.ウェサムムンがある. 文廟(大成殿)は孔子を含めた中国5成果宋朝 2現及び我が国の留学 18先賢の位牌を奉安する祭享する. 春(旧暦2月)と秋(旧暦8月) チォゾングイルに釈奠大祭を, そして一日と半月にブンヒャングサックマングリェを執り行なう. DATA 位置地下鉄 4号線政府果川庁舍役下車, 冠岳山登山路入口 郷校, これだけは分かる行くと郷校の建物を見れば三竝びの高い階段が私いるこの階段を通じてトラックから建物の内に入って行くようになるある. 郷校を訪問した 増えた敬虔な心で階段を上り下りするが, 上がる時は建物を向い合ったまま右側階段を, 下がる時は左側階段を通じて下がるのが礼儀だ. 中置かれた階段は神さま()の階段だ真書, ビウォドは所なのでむやみにオルネリョではだめだ. また階段ではトイオもならない. 右足を踏む左足を右足横にひいた付ける式で, 一段を上がる度に二つの足皆を順に踏む合蘖をして, 敬虔な心で上がらなければならない.

  • 연주암 3층석탑

    연주암 3층석탑

    연주암 3층석탑
    경기도지정유형문화재 제 104호 지정년월일: 1981년 7월 16일 소재지: 과천시 중앙동 85-1

    대웅전 전면에 건립된 높이 3.6m의 석탑이다.
    1매의 판석으로 구성된 지대석 위에 각면 6판의 단엽 연화문이 양각되어 있다. 연판 윗면에는 네모난 3단의 받침을 만들어 기단을 받치고 있다. 기단은 단층으로 4매의 판석을 엇물림 식으로 조성했는데, 각 면에는 양쪽 기둥이 정연하다.
    1매의 판석으로 구성된 갑석의 밑면에는 1단의 부연이 있고, 윗면에는 네모난 2단의 받침 위에 굽형 괴임대를 마련하여 탑신을 받치고 있다.
    탑신과 옥개석은 각 1석으로 조립되었는데, 각층의 탑신에는 양쪽 기둥이 정연하다.
    옥개석 윗면에도 네모난 2단의 받침을 만들어 탑신을 받치고 있으며, 밑면에는 낙수홈이 있다. 낙수면의 흐름이 짧고, 좌우의 합각선은 두툼하며 전각의 반전 역시 둔중하여 고려시대 석탑의 특성을 잘 보여주고 있다.
    3층 옥개석의 윗면에는 1석으로 조성된 부연이 있는 노반이 있고 그 위에는 양화와 보주가 있다.

    Gyeonggi-do tangible cultural property No. 104
    Designated Date: July 16, 1981
    Address: 85-1, Jungang-dong, Gwacheon
    The stone pagoda was erected in front of Buddha is 3.6m high.
    1 consists of the flagstone pieces jidaeseok gakmyeon on 6 plates are embossed danyeop yeonhwamun 2. Only the top three feet square stereotype that the bracket fleet is made. Masses as a single-layer composition was like 4 eotmulrim flagstone pieces, each side is both square pillars.
    1 gapseok consisting of pieces of flagstone in the bottom of one more stage 2 and stage 2 feet above the top of the square guphyeong goeimdaereul tapsin some have said that bracket.
    Tapsin and one seats each okgaeseok been assembled, the length of the tapsin both pillars are square.
    Only the top two feet square in okgaeseok tapsin created a bracket, and the bottom of the waterfall is home. If the flow of dripping water short, left and right line hapgak reversal of the em dutumhamyeo also consider the age dunjung it shows the characteristics of repose.
    In one of the top three floors okgaeseok seats with more manicured and above the roadbed and the Orb is a positive

    京畿道指定有形文化財第 104号指定年月である: 1981年 7月 16日所在地: 果川市中央洞 85-1 大雄殿全面に建立された高さ 3.6mの石塔だ.
    1枚のパンソックで構成された址台石の上に各面 6枚の単葉蓮華文が彫り上げされるある. 鉛版上面には四角い 3段の差すことを作る気団を差すある. 気団は断層で 4枚のパンソックを互い違いにかみ式で造成したが, 各面には両方柱が整然だ.
    1枚のパンソックで構成されたガブソックの底面には 1段の敷衍がある, 上面には四角い 2段の下敷の上にグブヒョンググェイムデを用意して塔身を差すある.
    塔身と屋蓋石は各 1席に組み立てされたが, 各層の塔身には両方柱が整然だ.
    屋蓋石上面にも四角い 2段の差すことを作る塔身を差すあり, 底面には落水ホームがある. 落水面の流れが短い, 左右の合刻船は厚ぼったくて全角の反転も鈍重で高麗時代石塔の特性をよく見せてくれるある.
    3階屋蓋石の上面には 1席で造成された敷衍のある露盤があるその上には陽画と補注がある.

  • 관악사지

    관악사지

    관악사지
    경기도지정기념물 제190호 지정년월일: 2003년 소재지: 과천시 중앙동 산 12-1번지

    과천시 중앙도 85-1에 있으며 연주암의 전신으로 알려져 있는 관악사지는 관악산 동쪽 산기슭에 석축을 쌓고 건물을 지었던 전형적인 산지가람 형식의 사지이다.
    연주대 암벽 바로 아래쪽에 위치하고 있다.
    관악사 창건과 관련한 기록은 매우 다양하다.
    '연주암지'에는 '신라 문무왕17년(677)의상조사가 의상대(후대에 연주대로 개명)를 창건하는 동시에 관악사를 개산하다'라고 기록되어 있고, '연주대 나한전 법당 중수기'에는 조선 이태조가 1392년 관악산에 친임하여 대를 쌓으며 복을 빌고 '원각','연주' 두 절을 창건하였다는 기록도 남아있다. 한편, '연주암지'에는 태종11년 양녕과 효령대군이 충녕대군에게 세자 자리를 전위한 후 관악사를 고지(원 위치)로 부터 현 위치로 이전 하면서 40칸의 가람을 건설했다고 기록되어 있다. 그러나 1999년에 실시된 발굴조사 결과, 15세기 전반부터 18세기까지의 유물로 확인된 도자기편, 기와편 등이 출토되어 효령대군이 관악사를 조성했다는 설을 뒷받침하고 있다.
    관악사지는 적어도 6동 이상의 건물이 있었던 것으로 알려져 있다. 이 건물들은 일시에 건립된 것이 아니라 시기에 따라 일정한 가람을 건립하고 이것이 산사태 등에 의해 소실되면 그 자리에 다시 대지를 조성하거나 인근으로 옮겨 새로운 가람을 건립함으로써 명맥을 유지해 오다가 18 세기에 폐사된 것으로 추정된다.
    사찰의 건물은 급경사 지형에 석축을 쌓아 평탄하게 만든 후 평탄대지를 따라 누층적으로 축조 하였는데 이는 지형을 최대한 이용하면서 인공적인 건물과 자연환경의 조화를 꾀하려는 전통적인 산지가람의 배치방법을 충실히 따른 것이다.완전 소실된 것으로 조사된 연주대 바로 밑의 다지구 건물은 제단 성격의 석축과 회랑의 유구가 있어 사당으로 추정된다. 이곳에서 출토된 막새기와의 대부분이 봉황이나 용의 문양이기 때문에 호국도량이었던 것으로 추정하고 있다.

    Gyeonggi-do Monument No. 190 specifies Printer
    Designated Date: 2003
    Location: Gwacheon, Jungang-dong San 12-1
    Centrally located in Gwacheon 85-1 yeonjuam also known as the body being gwanaksa Gwanaksan in the foothills east of the building and build seokchuk build the cells of the limbs is the typical type of mountain monastery.
    That wall is located at the bottom of yeonjudae.
    Records relating to establishment gwanaksa very diverse.
    'Yeonjuamji' a 'Munmu 17 years of Silla (677) costumes investigation uisangdae (renamed as playing for posterity), while the foundation is estimated to gwanaksa say is recorded, yeonjudae nahanjeon jungsugi hall' in the 1392 Korean yitaejo Gwanaksan years begging for a break ssateumyeo chinimhayeo units 'wongak', 'play' the remaining two sections are built hayeotdaneun record. Meanwhile, yeonjuamji 'Taizong of 11 years in the position yangnyeonggwa hyoryeongdaegunyi chungnyeongdaegunege jeonwihan heir to the notice gwanaksa (home position) from the current location of the previous construction of the monastery has 40 Khan is recorded. The results of the excavation conducted in 1999, the 15th century to 18th century artifacts from the first half were identified as dojagipyeon, giwapyeon been excavated and the composition was hyoryeongdaegunyi gwanaksa theory is supported.
    At least six more buildings being gwanaksa copper is known to have happened. This building was erected on a temporary rather than a constant depending on when the building, and this monastery destroyed by landslides and the land re-creating in its place or move into neighborhoods by building a new monastery on the way over to maintain the existence in the 18th century was pyesadoen estimated.
    Inspections of the buildings on the steep terrain made seokchuk built flat land along the flat terrain, most of which use hayeotneunde nucheungjeokeuro construction, while building an artificial harmony of the natural environment and traditional mountain monastery intend to adhere to is due to the placement of . yeonjudae surveyed was completely burned down the building just below the altar, Dodge City seokchuk the art of nature's eternal shrine that is estimated. Where most of the excavated maksae tile phoenix and dragon pattern, because this tour, campagn was believed to have minded.

    京畿道指定記念物第190号指定年月である: 2003年所在地: 果川市中央洞山 12-1番(回)果川市中央も 85-1にあり演奏庵の電信と知られるある冠岳四肢は冠岳山東山すそに石垣を積む建物を建てた典型的な山地伽藍形式の四肢だ. 演奏台岩壁すぐ下側に位するある.
    冠岳社創建と係わった記録は非常に多様だ.
    '演奏巌地'には '新羅文武王17年(677)衣装調査が義湘台(後代に演奏どおり改名)を創建する同時に冠岳社を概算する'と記録されるある, '演奏台羅漢前法堂重水期'には朝鮮異態組が 1392年冠岳山にチンイムして台を積んで福を祈る '円覚','演奏' 二つの寺を創建したという記録も残っている. 一方, '演奏巌地'には太宗11年ヤングニョングと孝寧大君がツングニョングデグンに王世子席を前衛した後冠岳社を高地(原位置)から現位置に移転しながら 40間の行った建設したと記録されるある. しかし 1999年に実施された発掘調査結果, 15世紀全般から 18世紀までの遺物で確認された刀子機便, 瓦の方などが出土される孝寧大君が冠岳社を造成したという説を裏付けるある.
    冠岳四肢は少なくとも 6棟以上の建物があったことと知られるある. この建物は一遍に建立されたのではなかったからよって決まった行った建立するこれが算崩れなどによって消失すればその席にまた大地を造成するとか隣近に移す新しい行った建立することで命脈を維持して来ている途中 18 世紀に弊社されたことに推定される.
    査察の建物は急傾斜地形に石垣を積んで平坦にさせた後平坦大地に沿って累層的に逐造したがこれは地形を最大限利用しながら人工的な建物と自然環境の調和をはかろうとする伝統的な山地伽藍の配置方法に充実に従ったのだ.完全消失したことと調査された演奏台すぐ下の押し堅めて建物は祭壇性格の石垣と歩廊の悠久がある祠堂に推定される.
    こちらで出土された鬼瓦期との大部分が鳳凰や容疑文様だから護国度量だったことで推正するある.

  • 보광사 목조여래좌상

    보광사 목조여래좌상

    보광사 목조여래좌상

    보광사는도심에서 가깝고 고즈넉한 분위기를 즐길 수 있는 전통사찰이다. 극락보전에는 아미타불인 목조여래좌상이 봉안되어 있다. 금칠이 되어 있어 얼핏 보기에 금불상처럼 보이지만 사실 속은 나무로 만들어진 것이라서 희소성을 지닌다. 불상이 부드러우면서 더욱 편안해보이는 것도 나무로 만들어졌기 때문. 얼굴은 비교적 갸름하지만 전체적으로는 등근 인상을 준다.
    어깨부터 흘러내려 무릎 부분에서는 'u'자형을 이루다가 발목 부분에서 부채꼴 모양으로 주름진 법의가 아름답다. 제작 연대는 정확하지 않지만 조선 중기 이전에 만들어진 것으로 추정된다. 한편 보광사에는 문원리사지 석조보살입상, 문원리 3층석탑 등 문화재들이 여러 점 있어 이를 보기 위해 찾는 이들도 많다.

    Bogwangsa from the city center close to where you can enjoy the atmosphere gojeuneokhan is a traditional temple. A wooden Buddha statue in the preservation ahmitabulin paradise is enshrined.
    At first glance, to have been geumchilyi gold Buddhist statue looks like a tree that was created inside the raseo jininda scarcity. Buddha looks soft and become more comfortable because nothing was built of wood. Overall, a pretty face gyareumhajiman deunggeun gives the impression.
    Streams down from the shoulder portion of the knee in the 'u' shaped to form a fan shape in the ankle with a beautiful wrinkled law. Not exactly the middle of the Joseon era, but production was created earlier estimated. The stone bodhisattva statue bogwangsa buy a munwon Lee, and cultural cheungseoktap munwonri 3 of them have different points of view they are looking for.

    ボグァンサヌンドシムで近いうら寂しい雰囲気を楽しむことはできる伝統査察だ. 極楽保全には阿彌陀仏である木造如来座像が法案されるある.
    金漆になるあるふと見るのに金仏上のように見えるが実はの中は木で万たち御真のなので稀少性を持つ. 仏像が柔らかながらもっと楽に見えることも木で作ったから. 顔は比較的長細いが全体的には等根印象を与える.
    肩から下がる膝部分では 'u'字形を成してから足首部分から扇形模様でしわ寄った法衣が美しい. 製作連帯は正確ではないが朝鮮中期以前に万たち御真のに推定される. 一方普光寺には文苑里社だ石造菩薩立像, 文苑里 3層石塔など文化財たちが多くの点あるこれを見るために捜す人々も多い.

  • 문원리 삼층석탑

    문원리 삼층석탑

    문원리 삼층석탑
    경기도지정문화재자료 제39호 지정년월일: 1983년 9월 19일 소재지: 과천시 갈현동 산 126-5

    보광사 경내에서 만날 수 있는 수수한 느낌의 석탑이 바로 문원리 삼층석탑이다.
    이 석탑은 문원리에 인접한 관문리의 옛 사지에 있던 것을 보광사로 옮겨온 것이다.
    경기도 문화재자료 제39호인 이 석탑은 기단부의 섬세한 인상형 장식이나 1층 감실에 문짝과 자물쇠를 표현한 탑신면, 옥개석의 날렵한 치켜올림 등을 볼 때 통일 신라 후기의 석탑양식을 계승한 고려시대의 작품으로 추정된다.
    이 석탑은 두 개 이상의 석탑에서 부재를 모아 조립한 것으로 보이는데, 파손되어 있던 3층 탑신과 각 층 옥개석을 시멘트로 보수해 쓰다가 2001년 11월에 석재로 재보수하여 조립했다.
    2001년 11월 문원리 삼층석탑 보수 당시, 보광사 불사 중창에 따른 가람 배치계획에 의해 북동쪽 2.5m 지점으로 이전 설치했다.
    DATA 위치 보광사 내

    Article 39 specifies the Gyeonggi Cultural Resources
    Designated Date: September 19, 1983
    Address: San 126-5, Gwacheon galhyeondong
    Bogwangsa meet in the grounds of the modest stone that feeling is munwonri samcheungseoktap.
    For the repose of the old limb munwon Rie Lee was in the adjacent gateway that is transferred bogwangsa.
    Gyeonggi Cultural Resources Chapter 39 hoin gidanbu the repose of the decorative and fine insanghyeong doors and locks on the 1st floor gamsil tapsin representation, then splashed okgaeseok sleek rounded look and repose of the late Unified Silla Goryeo Dynasty succeeded the form of the work is estimated.
    For the repose of souls of two or more assembled together in the absence seems to have broken the three floors and each floor tapsin okgaeseok to write a bosuhae cement stone in November 2001 was assembled by a phone call Wed.
    Munwonri samcheungseoktap maintenance during November 2001, according to the monastery bogwangsa immortal duet plans posted by 2.5m north-east point had a previous installation.
    You are my bogwangsa

    京畿道指定文化財資料第39号指定年月である: 1983年 9月 19日所在地: 果川市葛硯洞山 126-5 普光寺境内であえる地味な感じの石塔がすぐ文苑里3層石塔だ.
    この石塔は文苑里に接した関門里の昔の四肢にあったのを普光寺でオムギョオンのだ.
    京畿道文化財資料第39号のこの石塔は気団部の纎細な印象型飾りや 1階天蓋にとびらと錠を表現した塔身面, 屋蓋石のす早い引き上げなどを見る時筒である新羅後期の石塔様式を受け継いだ高麗時代の作品に推定される. この石塔は二つ以上の石塔で不在が集める組立てたように見えるのに, 破損されるあった 3階塔身と各階屋蓋石をセメントで補修して使っている途中 2001年 11月に石材に財宝数して組立てた.
    2001年 11月文苑里3層石塔補修当時, 普光寺仏事重唱による伽藍配置計画によって北東の方 2.5m 地点に移転設置した.
    位置普光寺内

  • 문원리사지 석조보살입상

    문원리사지 석조보살입상

    문원리사지 석조보살입상
    경기도지정문화재자료 제77호 지정년월일: 1989년 6월 1일 소재지: 과천시 갈현동 산 126-5

    크고 등근 얼굴에 좁은 어깨, 투박한 얼굴을 하고 있는 문원리사지 석조보살입상은 자연석 돌기등에 앞모습만을 간략한 선으로 새겨 넣은 것이다.
    눈과 코는 양각되어 있고, 입은 음각되어 있으며,구분이별로 없는 짧은 목에는번뇌 · 업 · 고통을 상징하는 굵은 삼도가 표현되어 있다. 높이 2.7m에 달하는데도 권위나 위압감이 느껴지지 않고 친근한 인상을 준다.
    고려초기에 민간에 의해 제작되었고 조선 초기에 보개를얹은 것으로 추정된다. 전에는 보개의 일부분과 등뒤의 탄흔이 시멘트로 보수되어 있었고, 보살을 세우기 위한 방편으로 발목 부위를 시멘트로 고정시켜 놓은 상태였으나 이것을 제거하고 석재로 재보수한 후 보살상발 밑부분에 20cm 크기의 고정석을 덧대기했다 또한 2001년 11월 보광사 불사중창에 따른 가람 배치계획에 의해 남동쪽 23m지점으로 이전 설치하였다.

    Article 77 specifies Korea Gyeonggi Cultural Resources
    Designated Date: June 1, 1989
    Address: San 126-5, Gwacheon galhyeondong
    Deunggeun large narrow face, shoulders, face and clumsy limbs munwon Lee stone bodhisattva standing on the front view and only a brief turn the stones engraved lines will be inserted.
    Eyes, the nose is raised, and is wearing inset, and the distinction is not very short mokeneunbeonnoe, up, to symbolize the pain that is expressed Samdo bold. Nearly 2.7m in height even though this guy does not feel friendly wiapgam this gives the impression.
    Produced by the private sector was initially considered in early bogae Korea is estimated to be on about. Part of the bogae before and behind the cement of the gunshot residue had been conservative, as a way around his ankle care to set a fixed place of cement and stone to remove the state yeoteuna reassurances that the withheld bosalsangbal Fixed size of 20cm to the bottom The padding was bogwangsa November 2001 in accordance with the immortal duet monastery to a point 23m south-east by the layout plan was previously installed.

    京畿道指定文化財資料第77号指定年月である: 1989年 6月 1日所在地: 果川市葛硯洞山 126-5 大きい等根顔に狭い肩, 粗悪な顔をするある文苑里社だ石造菩薩立像は自然石突起等にアブモスブのみを手短な線で刻む入れたのだ.
    目と鼻は彫り上げされるある, 口は陰刻されるあり,仕分け別離でない短いモックエヌンボンヌェ · 業 · 苦痛を象徴する太い三道が表現されるある. 高さ 2.7mに達するにも権威や威圧感が感じられない親しい印象を与える.
    高麗初期に民間によって製作される朝鮮初期にボゲルルオンはのに推定される. 前には宝蓋の一部分と背中の後ろの弾痕がセメントに補修されるある, 菩薩を立てたための方便で足首部位をセメントで据え付けた状態だったがこれをとり除く石材に財宝数した後菩薩霜髪下部に 20cm 大きさの固定席をドッデギしたまた 2001年 11月普光寺仏事重唱による伽藍配置計画によって南東の方 23m地点に移転設置した.

  • 관악산육봉일명사지

    관악산육봉일명사지

    관악산육봉일명사지
    경기도지정기념물 제191호 지정년월일: 2003년 소재지: 과천시 중앙동 산 11번지

    정서향의 사지로 사찰의 이름이나 규모는 알 수 없지만 이곳에 연화문대석 (蓮華紋臺石) 2기및 석탑재 1기가 현존하고있다. 이 석조물의 조각된 수법으로 보아 고려시대 초반에 조성된 것으로 추정된다 연화문대석은 관악산에서 볼 수 있는 석조물 중 가장 정교하게 조각한 것이다. 관악산을 중심으로발달했던 불교 석조미술의 일면을 볼 수 있는 좋은 자료이다.
    일명사지로 명명된 것은 이름을 알 수 없어 "이름을 알 수 없다"는 뜻의 일명이라 한것임

    Gyeonggi-do Monument No. 191 specifies
    Designated Date: 2003
    Location: Gwacheon, Jungang-dong, San 11
    Atmosphere of incense in the temple to buy the name or size is unknown, but here yeonhwamun Darren (蓮 华 纹 台 石) 2 gimit seoktapjae 1 gigabyte is present. The carved stonework seen as a tactic in the early Goryeo period is estimated to be manicured yeonhwamun Darren can be seen in the Gwanaksan one of the most elaborately carved stonework is. Gwanaksan around the development of Buddhist art in stone and can see the front page is a good source of Named to buy the one people do not know the name of "do not know the name of" the meaning of one people called hangeotim

    京畿道指定記念物第191号指定年月である: 2003年所在地: 果川市中央洞山 11番(回)正西向の四肢で査察の名前や規模はわからないがこちらに蓮華文貸し席 (蓮華紋台石) 2ギミッ石塔嶺 1ギガヒョンゾンハゴイッダ. この石造物の彫刻された手法で見て高麗時代初盤に造成されたことに推定される蓮華文貸し席は冠岳山で見られる石造物の中で一番精巧に彫刻したのだ. 冠岳山をズングシムウロバルダルした仏教石造美術の一面を見られる良い資料だ一名四肢に命名されたことは名前が知ることができない "名前をわからない"と言う意味の一名だハンゴッ

  • 온온사

    온온사

    온온사
    경기도지정유형문화재 제100호 지정년월일: 1980년 6월 2일 소재지: 과천시 관문동 107-5

    온온사는 조선시대 과천현의 관아에 딸린 객사였다. 객사란 각 고을에 설치했던 관사로서 궐패와 전패를 모셔놓고 왕이나 왕비의 생일 · 초하루 · 보름에 예를 올리는 향귈망배를 지내는 곳이자, 왕명을 받들어 지방으로 여행하는 관리의 숙소로 사용되기도 했던곳이다.
    온온사가 축조된 것은 조선 인조 27년(1649년)이었으나 현재의 '온온사'라는 명칭을 얻게 된것은 정조 때였다. 정조대왕은 1789년 10월 4일 아버지 사도세자의 묘를 양주 영우원(현 서울시립대학교 근처)에서 수원 화산 현륭원으로 옮기고 이후 12회 능행을 했다.
    1790년 2월 11일 능행 중에 과천 객사에 경숙하면서 "경치가 좋고 쉬어가기가 편하다. "하여 객사서헌에 '온온사'를, 객사동헌에 옛 과천의 별호인'부림헌' 이라는 친필 현판을 하사한 것을 계기로 온온사라 부르게 되었다. 이후 온온사는 조선 말기 고종 때에 이르러 과천현의 현청사로, 1914일제가 안산 · 과천군을 시흥군으로 통폐합하면서 과천군에서 과천면으로 변경한후에는 면청사로 사용되어왔다.

    온온사 현판

    1932년에는 일제가 우리 문화말살 정책의 한 방법으로 온온사를 헐어 정면에 현관을 결구하는 일본식 건물을 짓고 온온사 현판을 게첨해 놓기도 했다.
    1980년 6월 2일 경기도 유형문화재 제100호로 지정된 온온사는 1986년 12월 12일 해체 복원되었다. 하지만 옛 온온사의 건물형태를 알수 없어 전남 승주군의 낙안객사를본떠 정면 9칸,측면 2칸 규모로 팔작지붕 중앙에 맞배지붕을 얹어 놓은 형태로복원했다.
    온온사 입구에는 6OO년이 넘은 둘레 6.5m의 은행나무가 있는데,무학대사의 수제자 '열'이 과주(과천의 옛 이름)의 치소를 이곳에 정하고 기념식수한 것으로 추정된다. 은행나무 옆에는 15기의 역대 현감 선정비가 있고, 이웃한 남촌가든에는 희귀수목인 백송과 금송이 있어 학습자료가되고 있다.
    DATA 위치 지하철 4호선 과천역 하차 중앙동 사무소 내

    Gyeonggi-do tangible cultural property No. 100 Printer Designated Date: June 2, 1980 Location: Gwacheon gwanmundong 107-5 Current of the Joseon Dynasty ononsaneun Gwacheon government office was attached to the gaeksa. Gaeksaran installed in each town and go get lost all over gwolpaewa as the official residence of the king and queen's birthday, the first day, spend a fortnight in the example forged different hyanggwilmangbaereul, journeyed to the king in the land may be used in the management of the hostel haetdeongot be. Date from the 27 years that synthetic ononsaga Korea (1649 years), but now the 'ononsa' become a virtue to get the name deals overseas. Bundling the Great October 4, 1789 Yangzhou youngwoowon the grave of his father Crown Prince Sado (now near Seoul National University) in Suwon 12 times since moving into the volcano neunghaengeul hyeonryungwon said. February 11, 1790 during the Gwacheon neunghaeng gaeksa gyeongsuk on the "Take a good view to the top of the camel." Gaeksa standing by the old 'ononsa' and, in the old gaeksa dongheon byeolhoin in Gwacheon, burimheon 'tablets with a handwritten Sergeant that was one occasion ononsara call. By the end of the Korean ononsaneun Gojong time since the current of the Prefectural captured Gwacheon, Gwacheon, 1914 Japanese troops siheunggun Ansan, merging into the military in Gwacheon Gwacheon After you change one myeoncheongsaro have been used. In 1932, the Japanese policy of extermination of our culture as a way ononsareul a Japanese envoy to demolish the building at the front entrance of the building ononsa gecheomhae tablets were notgido June 2, 1980 Gyeonggi-do tangible cultural property No. 100 arc given ononsaneun introductions December 12, 1986 was restored. But do not know the old form of Property Chonnam ononsaui Lee Seung-joo's due to the front of the Nagan gaeksa 9 Khan, Khan, two aspects paljakjibung scale as a central place to put the matbaejibung was restored. 6OO around 6.5m years old ononsa at the entrance of the ginkgo tree, which the ambassador's best disciple Undecided '10' 2 gwaju (Gwacheon's old name), set in place of the ceremony Chisso is estimated to be withheld. Tion past the 15 selected hyeongam ginkgo next rain, and the adjacent garden Namchon huigwisumokin Sciadopitys have Baeksong and learning materials are. Jungang-dong subway station offices located in four stations gwacheonyeok

    京畿道指定有形文化財第100号指定年月である: 1980年 6月 2日所在地: 果川市関門洞 107-5 オンオンサは朝鮮時代果川県の官煬に付いた客舎だった. 客舎と言う(のは)各村に設置した冠詞として燕牌と全敗をモショノッゴ王や王妃の誕生日 · 一日 · 半月に例をあげるヒャンググィルマングベを執り行なう所と同時に, 王命を奉ずる地方に旅行する管理の宿所で使われたりヘッドンゴッだ. オンオンサが築造されたことは朝鮮仁祖 27年(I649年)だったが現在の 'オンオンサ'という名称を得るようになったことは情調の時だった. 正祖大王は 1789年 10月 4日お父さん使徒王世子の畝を洋酒零雨院(現ソウル市立大学近く)で水原火山ヒョンリュングワンで移す以後 12回陵幸をした. 1790年 2月 11日陵幸の中に果川客舎に経宿しながら "景色が良い休んで行くのが楽だ. "してゲックサソホンに 'オンオンサ'を, 客舎東軒に昔の果川の別号である'ブリムホン' という親筆懸板を下賜したことをきっかけでオンオンサだと呼ぶようになった. 以後オンオンサは朝鮮末期高宗の時に至る果川県の現庁舍で, 1914日制が安山 · 果川君を始興君に統廃合しながら果川君で果川面に変更した後には面請社で使われた. 1932年には日製が私たち文化抹殺政策の一方法でオンオンサを壊す正面に玄関を結句する日本式建物を建てるオンオンサ懸板をゲチォムしておいたりした 1980年 6月 2日京畿道有形文化財第100号に指定されたオンオンサは 1986年 12月 12日解体復元された. しかし昔のオンオンサの建物形態が分かることができない全南昇州郡のナックアンゲックサルルボント正面 9間,側面 2間規模でパルザク屋根中央にマッベ屋根を上げるおいた形態路復元した. オンオンサ入口には 6OO年が超えたまわり 6.5mの銀杏があるのに,無学大師の高弟 '熱'がグァズ(果川の昔の名前)のチソをこちらに決める記念植樹したことに推定される. 銀杏横には 15機の歴代県監善政碑がある, 隣合う南村ガーデンには珍しい樹木であるしろまつと禁松があるハックスブザリョがドエである. 位置地下鉄 4号線果川駅下車中央洞事務所内